Feb 19 2019
Bosch Home Appliances Revolutionizes Dishwasher Category with New Advanced Drying Technologies
New Dishwasher Line Answers Demand for Superior Drying and Cleaning Performance
• Bosch home appliances is expanding its award-winning dishwasher portfolio with new models designed to combat the leading challenge consumers face when it comes to dishwashers—inadequate drying.
• The new line features groundbreaking new drying technologies, including CrystalDry™, that enable Bosch dishwashers to deliver best-in-class drying results, even on plastics.
• As the brand known for leading the dishwasher category in quiet operation, efficiency, performance and flexible loading, Bosch is proudly building upon its longstanding leadership to develop a product line that truly exceeds consumer expectations.
IRVINE, Calif. (Feb. 19, 2019) – Bosch home appliances, known industry-wide for its class-leading dishwashers, continues to revolutionize the dishwasher category with the introduction of new drying technologies across its award-winning dishwasher line. As the brand that sets the bar in quiet operation, efficiency, performance and loading flexibility, Bosch is again evolving the dishwasher industry with the introduction of its new CrystalDry™ and AutoAir™ drying technologies so consumers can spend less time cleaning and drying their dishes, and more time doing what they love.
Keeping consumer needs at the forefront of the new line, countless hours of research into how users interact with their dishwasher unveiled the demand for a quality product they can rely on to deliver superior drying and cleaning performance. Alongside Bosch’s five-point PrecisionWash™ cleaning system, the new dishwasher line gives consumers the confidence and peace of mind that their dishes will come out perfectly clean and dry after every cycle.
“At Bosch, our passion for putting the needs of the consumer first has led us to develop a number of category-firsts that have raised expectations of what a dishwasher can do,” said Anja Prescher, Director of Brand Marketing for Bosch home appliances. “We heard the consumer need for superior drying capabilities and are proud of what we see as the pinnacle of Bosch dishwasher innovation—two new drying technologies that work with our class-leading cleaning systems to provide confidence in knowing that your dishes will go from dirty to beautifully clean, dry and ready for the next meal, every time.”
Featuring a patented new drying technology, CrystalDry, the new solutions deliver exceptional drying capabilities to help reduce the need for towel or air drying, providing consumers with one less step to worry about while cleaning up their kitchens.
• Bosch dishwashers with CrystalDry: CrystalDry ensures dishes are as perfectly dry as they are clean, delivering best-in-class drying results, even on hard-to-dry items like plastics. The new, patented drying technology naturally transforms moisture into heat of up to 176 degrees, which is gently circulated across dishes for exceptional drying performance. Available on Bosch 800 and Benchmark® Series dishwashers in Q3 2019, CrystalDry enables consumers to run the dishwasher with loads of confidence, knowing their dishes will be dinner-ready at the end of every cycle.
• Bosch dishwashers with AutoAir: The new AutoAir technology, available on Bosch 500 Series dishwashers in Q3 2019, is a fresh, new take on drying dishes. With AutoAir, the automatic door feature slightly opens the dishwasher door after the final drying cycle to release moisture and circulate fresh air. When the AutoAir function activates, a Steam Guard keeps countertops unharmed. The end result is impeccably clean and dry dishware, proving that a little fresh air is good for dishes, too. The complete new line of Bosch dishwashers will be on display for the first time in the Bosch booth (#C3830) at the 2019 International Builder Show, taking place in Las Vegas, NV from Feb. 19-21, 2019. The Bosch booth will also feature several new consumer-driven additions to the “Invented for Life” kitchen portfolio, including the unprecedented new freestanding French Door Bottom Mount refrigerator collection and redesigned line of Bosch Built-In Benchmark refrigerators.
For more on Bosch home appliances, visit www.bosch-home.com/us, or connect with Bosch on Facebook (facebook.com/BoschAppliances), Twitter (@BoschHomeUS) or Instagram (@BoschHomeUS).