How to Clean the Exterior of the Washing Machine
How to Clean the Exterior of the Washing Machine?
- Wipe Down. Use a soft, damp cloth and simply wipe the exterior surfaces.
- If the bleach dispenser cup is removable, wash it with warm water and dish soap.
- Vacuum. Make sure you vacuum around your washing machine (especially beneath and behind the machine).
How to Clean the Interior of the Washing Machine
- Use the Bosch Washer Cleaner every few months to wash the drum and to remove greasy residues.
- Use the Bosch Descaler every few months to remove limescale and hard water deposits. It's easy to use and helps improve machine efficiency.
For additional assistance, please contact Bosch Support at 1-800-944-2904.