For optimum results, we recommend you clean your filter every few months. Not sure where to start? Follow the quick and easy steps below.
1. Remove the bottom rack completely and set aside.
2. The filter is located at the bottom of the dishwasher tub. Rotate the filter knob to the left and lift up to remove.
3. Wash the filter with warm, soapy water and a scrub brush.
4. Remove the filter from the screen and clean the pieces individually.
5. Dry the filter and place securely back in the dishwasher.