German Quality. Inside and out.
Bosch 24-inch washers feature a sleek design that offers best in class installation. Stack them in a closet or install them side-by-side under a counter in the kitchen. The large capacity can wash up to 18 bath towels in single load while the innovative raindrop drum pattern provides powerful cleaning that protects your clothes. Unique technology such as AquaStop® and AquaShield® leak protection systems take water safety to the next level.
Fit speed and style just about anywhere.
Combined, Bosch 24-inch washers and dryers offer the fastest wash and dry cycle which takes a total of 30 minutes. The washers and dryers offer endless installation possibilities, as you only need one electrical outlet to operate both appliances and the dryer requires no venting, so there's no ducting to worry about. The sensitive drying system uses warm, mild air to gently dry even the most delicate items.
Step Up to Bosch.
Bosch laundry units are the optimal luxury upgrade to any home. The design, installation flexibility combined with unparallel performance are so very Bosch
When less is better.
The Bosch laundry pairs use less water and energy while still delivering exceptionally clean clothes. In fact Bosch washers exceed the March 2015 ENERGY STAR water consumption standards and are more efficient than 65% of the washers in the market*
*Based on the IWF (Integrated Water Factor) listed on the DOE website. April 28, 2015
When time matters.
The SpeedPerfect™ mode provides up to 40% faster washing time.* *As compared to Perm Press Heavy Soil cycles without SpeedPerfect.
Condensation, the new way to dry.
The Bosch Condensation Dryer uses an eco-friendly solution to gently dry clothes at an optimal temperature without the need of external ducting.
1. Cool ambient air goes inside the dryer from the living area.
2. Cool ambient air is heated by the heating element at the back of the dryer.
3. Hot air circulates in the drum, evaporating moisture from the load.
4. The combination of the hot air and moisture circulates through the condenser unit.
5. The hot air and moisture condenses into water as it passed through the cool condenser unit.
6. The water is collected under the condenser unit and is pumped out by the drain pump.
7. Warm dry air is reheated and circulated back into the dryer drum.
The circular design reinforces the sidewall and increases the stability of the dryer. This structure, combined with enhanced insulation, regulates noise levels and reduces vibration by 30%. In fact, Bosch dryers are the quietest dryers in the 24" category.*
*According to published information on manufacturer's websites, 24" market (800 Series).