The ergonomically shaped handle, large and easy-to-use buttons, low weight and quiet motor ensure quick, effortless and convenient operation.
This hand mixer fits perfectly in your hand — with a wide range of practical accessories
ErgonomicDesign — convenience and efficiency.
Light — so everything is easy to handle.
The weight has been significantly reduced by using the latest motor technology and materials, making work easier and less tiring.
Pulse/turbo function — power at the touch of a button.
An additional pulse/turbo function provides maximum performance at the touch of a button and enables doughs to be perfected or accessories to be operated on the back of the appliance.
SoftTouch — perfect hold.
The ergonomic design and the special shape of the handle, with non-slip SoftTouch coating, ensures that the appliance is much more comfortable and safer in the hand.
SuperSilent — high power, low noise.
A powerful appliance that is extremely quiet too. The operating noise has been audibly reduced by using the latest technologies and materials.
450 watts — optimal results included.
With 450 watts of power, state-of-the-art motor technology and intelligent functions, you'll achieve impressive and optimal results for every task, every time.
Five speeds — all systems go.
The correct speed is available for each application, along with optimal power for every situation — thanks to the five speed settings.
Additional product information
- White / grey
- Modern motor technology: Powerful but at the same time light and quiet
- Excellent handling through soft touch handle, large buttons and ergonomic shaping
- 5 speed settings
- Additional pulse / turbo setting
- Separate eject button for beaters and dough hooks
- 2 turbo beaters for perfect whisking
and stirring results
- 2 heavy duty stainless steel kneading hooks
- Wrap around cable storage
- Possibility to attach a blender foot
- A blender foot can be attached and detached within seconds due to our patented click system
- High-quality stainless steel foot
- Mixing jug with calibration and lid
Currently there are no scale drawings available.