With enough steam and heat, you can finish ironing faster. Work with a minimum steam shot level of 80 g to 120 g — the higher the volume, the more time you will save.
TDA1022000 white / lilac
Simply good – brand quality without frippery.
120 g steam shot
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
2000 to 2300 watts is the minimum recommended wattage for adequate ironing results using a steam iron. To ensure good results for your laundry, which should not be any lower than this.
Additional product information
- Wattage: 2200 Watt max.
- PalladiumGlissée soleplate with steam channels and 3-phase-layout - ideal steam distribution and superb gliding
- Continuous steam 30 g/min
- Shot of steam NO_FEATURE gr/min
- Vertical steam
- Variable steam control
- Variable temperature control
- 2AntiCalc feature: double cleaning function with self-clean and calc 'n clean system
- Ergonomic design: Soft touch grip, thumb rest and large buttons for maximum comfort during ironing
- yes: Big filling inlet for quick and easy filling/emptying
- Extra long 1.9 m cable with flexible joint and cord tidy facility
- Large transparent water tank (300 ml), for easy and fast filling
- Precision ironing tip
- Water spray function
- Indicator light
- Water refill beaker
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA1022000|
|Product name/family||Steam iron|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||140 x 280 x 115 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.1 kg|
|Continuous steam (g/min)||30|
|Steam shot (g)||120|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Power on indicator|
|Maximum Power (W)||2,400 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.