1. No need to pre-rinse. Simply scrape off food and place dishes into the dishwasher.
2. The spray arm should be able to spin without obstruction if you’re loading large items on the lower rack.
3. Plastics can be placed anywhere, as long as they are dishwasher safe.
4. Place cutlery in the silverware basket or 3rd rack so that they’re not nesting. This helps create a thorough cleaning. Knives should always be pointed down for safety.
5. Place glasses at an angle on the upper rack so water slides off easily during the drying process.
6. The upper rack can be lifted up to create extra space to load taller items on the lower rack. You can also lower the upper rack to load tall items if needed. Simply push the levers on both sides. Watch our video below for a simple tutorial on how to adjust the upper rack on your dishwasher to make loading easier.