Thanks to the sensor-controlled performance monitoring system, this unique technology not only ensures an outstanding level of cleaning performance — it also keeps maintenance to a minimum. No follow-up costs as the washable high-tech filter materials last as long as the appliance and there is no need to buy replacement dust bags.
Vacuum cleaner Bosch Easyy`y
A heavyweight only when it comes to performance: The new GS-20 from Bosch: Ultra-light and superstrong.
SensorBagless™ Technology. Incredibly powerful, unbelievably quiet. Bagless.
Large dust container volume
Added convenience thanks to large dust container volume. For long, convenient vacuuming since the container does not have to be emptied as often.
Technical invention by Bosch: the new energy efficient HiSpin Motor ensures a thorough cleaning performance with extremely low power consumption thanks to optimized aerodynamic fan blade wheels.
Class A Performance Hardfloor
The hard floor cleaning performance class measures the dust pick-up on hard floors with crevices and joints. The better the hard floor cleaning performance class, the more thorough the in-depth cleaning results of floors with crevices and gaps like tiles and floor boards.
Always at hand and ready when you need it. With the accessory set (crevice nozzle and upholstery nozzle as well as furniture brush for specific variants) you easily get into those hard-to-reach places. Furthermore, the accessory set ensures excellent cleaning results on upholstery such as sofas and armchairs.
SensorControl. For low maintenance.
A sensor continuously monitors the cleaning performance of the vacuum cleaner. The appliance always vacuums at the optimum performance level and reduces the amount of cleaning required to a minimum as a result.
Performance control using rotary control. Suitable for all floor types.
Optimum cleaning performance for all floors. Thanks to the electronic performance control, it can be easily adjusted using the rotary control.
GORE™ CLEANSTREAM® filters. High-tech for high performance.
Ingenious high-tech solution: The large surface area of the GORE™ CLEANSTREAM® filter with unique GORE™ membrane technology ensures that dust cannot penetrate and permanently block the filter.
- Powerful, clean and fast. And no bag.
SensorBagless™ Technology: Minimized maintenance. No follow up costs.
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- New innovative HiSpin Motor with aerodynamic blades and perfectly calibrated air flow for high dust pick-up with low energy consumption
- Best cleaning performance class on hard floor
- Energy efficiency class A
- Highly efficient dust separation system
- Washable HEPA hygienic filter: suitable for allergy sufferers. Reaches dust re-emission class A
- Compact size
- Weight: 4.7 kg (cylinder only)
- Easy handling for removal and emptying
- Variable suction control
- Ergo grip handle
- Dust container: 1.4 l useable volume
- Telescopic tube
- Adjustable floor tool (width 280 mm)
- 2 part accessory: upholstery nozzle and crevice tool
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- Operating radius: 9 m
- 2 large fixed wheels / 1 swivel wheel
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Annual energy consumption: 28 kwh
- Dust re-emission class: A
- Cleaning performance class carpet: D
- Cleaning performance class hard floors: A
- Sound power level: 79 dB(A)
|Product name / Commercial code||BGS2UCO1GB|
|Electro brush socket|
|Secondary colour I||Black|
|Type of tube||TT L32 LO nCL SI/BL OM|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||288 x 300 x 445 mm|
|Weight (kg) - cleaner only||4.7 kg|
|Gross weight (kg)||7.7 kg|
|Net weight (kg)||6.7 kg|
|Filter||HEPA H 13|
|Filter/bag material||without dust bag|
|Filter check indicator|
|Carpet and hard floor nozzle||Adjustable wheeled|
|Operation Radius (m)||9 m|
|Tube park system|
|Tube storage system|
|Zoo'o turbo nozzle|
|For allergy sufferers|
|Current (A)||10 A|
|Frequency (Hz)||50 Hz|
|Noise level (dB)||79|
|Energy efficiency class (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Total annual energy consumption||28.0|
|Cleaning performance class carpet (2010/30/EC)||D|
|Cleaning performance class hard floors (2010/30/EC)||A|
|Rated input power (2010/30/EC)||700 W|
|Accessory storage||Not integrated|
|Additional nozzle||Hard floor|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.