The load weight is detected by a rotary speed sensor which recognizes the water level. For bigger loads, more water is needed to soak the dishes and the water level decreases. In that case more water is added. For smaller loads, less water is needed for rinsing. The load sensor provides for optimal water usage even for half loads or partial loads, saving water and electricity.
Serie | 4 Dishwasher fully integrated
The ActiveWater 60 with height-adjustable top rack: Gives you extra space for large and bulky items.
LoadSensor automatically saves water and energy for fewer dishes.
AquaSensor: stain detection for brilliantly clean dishes.
The AquaSensor regulates the water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling, using light beams to manage the rinse. Depending on remaining food particles, grease or detergent residues in the rinse, the rinsing process is assessed to evaluate whether it needs to be continued.
HygienePlus option: Rinsing with higher temperatures for highest hygienic performance.
HygienePlus is a new option that can be activated in many programmes, and guarantees maximum hygiene thanks to antibacterial cleaning. This effect is achieved by a higher temperature level of up to 70°C during rinsing, sustained for approximately 10 minutes. HygienePlus is therefore ideal for people with high hygiene standards, for instance in households with small children or allergy sufferers.
Height-adjustable up to 5 cm at 3 levels even with a fully loaded top basket
Thanks to the triple Rackmatic system, the height of the top basket can easily be adjusted by up to 5 cm. And you can do this when it's fully loaded. That means even more adjustment options and thus maximum flexibility.
EcoSilence DriveTM: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
To increase our cleaning efficiency we have developed the economical EcoSilence DriveTM. It is exceptionally quiet, efficient and guarantees low electricity consumption. The EcoSilence DriveTM works without brushes is ultra silenct and top results are automatically guaranteed.
Less water, less energy, better performance.
Bosch's innovative ActiveWater technology maximises efficiency to produce outstanding results whilst protecting the environment. With carefully targeted water distribution, improved filter technology, faster heating and increased pump output for more water circulation, ActiveWater dishwashers give superb results.
Child lock on door prevents unintended door opening during rinsing.
A child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the programme being altered during the cycle. This prevents injuries caused by hot steam and accidental adjustments to the programme settings.
InfoLight - one red spot providing information.
A red led spot on the floor updates on whether your fully-integrated dishwasher is still operating or finished already.
Glass protection technology for extra gentle handling for your delicate glasses.
Because soft water causes glass corrosion, Bosch dishwashers with glass protection technology constantly regulate the degree of hardness. This is how we ensure that valuable glasses and delicate china are always washed with special care.
Vario basket is easily placeable in the lower basket.
The Vario basket can be easily placed in the lower basket and provides addional storage space for cutlery. It is included as a standard in all ActiveWater models without VarioDrawer.
- 60 cm dishwasher
- Fully integrated
- Energy Class: 4 Energy Stars
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50: 237 kwhper year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50: 0.846 kwh
- Power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: NO_FEATURE / NO_FEATURE
- Water consumption in programme Eco 50: 2772 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Consumption in programme Eco 50: 2772 litres water per year / 237 kwh energy per year. Based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes.
- Drying efficiency class NO_FEATURE on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient)
- The information relates to the programme Eco 50. This programme is suitable to clean normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time in programme Eco 50: 210 min
- Duration of the left-on mode: NO_FEATURE
- Noise level: 48 dB (re 1 pW)
- Fully integrated
- 5 programmes:
Intensive 70 °C, Eco 50 °C, Quick wash 65 °C, Quick wash 45 °C, Pre-Rinse
- 1 NO_FEATURE
- 4 cleaning temperatures
- ActiveWater hydraulic system
- Sliding lid central
- AquaSensor, loading sensor
- BLDC motor for heat and drain pump
- Stainless steel/Polinox
- Detergent Automation
- Alternating spray
- Regenerative electronics
- 3-fold corrugated
- Push button top controls
- Acoustic end of cycle indicator
- 3, 6, 9-hour automatic timer
- LED salt refill indicator
- LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Vario basket system
- Silver XXL baskets
- Rackmatic 3-stage
- 2 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
- Cutlery basket in bottom basket
- 2 x simple
- AquaStop with guarantee
- Front-adjustable rear foot
- vapor barrier plate
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD): 81.5 x 59.8 x 55 cm