Whether you are using one pot or several, you can place one behind the other or have them side by side. Thanks to FlexInduction by Bosch, you have the freedom of choice. As induction heats the pot base and not the hob itself, you can cook on any area of the hob surface you like. You can use your cooker like a conventional induction hob with separate cooking zones or connect it up at the touch of a button. This is how you gain additional space, for example in order to position large cookware, e. g. a roasting pan, wherever you like.
Serie | 6 Domino Induction hob, autarkic
The FlexInduction hob: you can place multiple pots and pans or large cookware anywhere on the flexible cooking zone.
More freedom for your pots with FlexInduction.
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
- Facette front and rear, side profiles
- Can be combined with all hobs in comfort design
- Can be combined with 60, 70, 80 and 90 cm hobs
- Direct Select
- Timer with switch-off function for all zones
count-up timer; per cooktop
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- connected directly
- Connected load: 3.7 kW
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage residual heat indicator per cooking zone
- Main switch
- Electronic display
- Electronic regulation 17 power levels