The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
Steam station Serie | 2
The compact steam station for easy and powerful ironing.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
A good prerequisite for rapid heating of both steam stations and steam irons is between 2400 and 2500 watts of power.
4.5 bar of steam pressure
The higher the pressure at which the steam reaches the laundry, the better. 4.5 bar is a good level for best results.
- up to 4.5 bar steam pressure
- 240 g SteamBoost delivers an extra steam shot for difficult wrinkles
- Continuous PulseSteam: 110 g/min
- Power: 2400 W
- PalladiumGlissée soleplate: optimal gliding and high scratch resistance
- Eco mode: optimized steaming sequence allows to reach a high steam performance in line with less water & energy consumption.
- : the perfect combination of temperature and steam for all ironable fabrics
- Calc'nClean Easy: An efficient cleaning programme with a dedicated container to remove the limescale out of the iron.
- Calc'nClean Timer: reminiscent of the cleaning
- Large permanent refillable watertank: 1.5 l
- Vertical steam for refreshing fabrics
- Power cord and steam hose tube compartments for easy storage.
- "Secure" auto shut-off: for more security, automatically switch off when iron is left unattended
|Product name / Commercial code||TDS2170|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||235 x 208 x 350 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||3.0 kg|
|Descaling method||Calc'n clean timer, Descaling container, Descaling programme|
|Connection rating (W)||2,400 W|
|Voltage (V)||230 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.