1. Don't overdose with detergent. Some of our appliances have sensors in the machines, if foam is detected the machine will rinse again using more water.
2. Instead of doing washes with small amounts of clothing it's better to wash on the full capacity load on the cotton cycle with EcoPerfect activated.
2. The water from the machine can be used for grey water:
a. The first time the machine rinses. This water will be soapy and dirty and can either be used for flushing toilets or mopping of floors.
b. The water that is rinsed out of the machine on the final rinse cycle will have minimal soap left.
1. The Eco Cycle options on our machines are the most economical for both water and electricity consumption.
2. Dishwashers are designed to wash dishes that are dirty, therefore it is not always necessary to rinse plates before placing them in the dishwasher. The plates need to be scrapped clean so that there is no ‘food’ going into the dishwasher.
3. Regular cleaning of the filter is recommended for the best performance of your dishwasher.
4. The final rinse of your dishwasher’s water can also be used for grey water, flushing of toilets or washing of floors.