The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
Steam station Sensixx B10L
Ideal for beginners — because letting off steam is all about timing.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
AdvancedSteam System: steam for professionals.
Leave nothing to chance when it comes to ironing. You can rely on our innovative AdvancedSteam System with an optimal and powerful steam output rate. It allows a targeted distribution of the steam over the fabric and deeper penetration into the fabric. How? Using a refined system and the interaction of steam channels, outlet wholes and guides. This targeted steam makes ironing easier and also brings you to your goal faster: a pile of ironed laundry.
2400 watts max.
A good prerequisite for rapid heating of both steam stations and steam irons is between 2400 and 2500 watts of power.
4.5 bar of steam pressure
The higher the pressure at which the steam reaches the laundry, the better. 4.5 bar is a good level for best results.
Additional product information
- Wattage: 2200 Watt max.
- Iron with "yes" for comfortable ironing
- CeraniumGlissée soleplate with steam channels and 3-phase-layout - ideal steam distribution and superb gliding
- advanced steam system: optimized steam distribution due to a new advanced sole plate design
- Heat up time approx. 7 mins
- Large stainless steel boiler (1 l) with external heating element
- 4.5 bar steam pressure with security system
- Continuous steam 90 g max
- Vertical steam for refreshing fabrics
- Removable non-slip iron pad
- On/Off switch
- Steam and dry ironing
- Anti-slip base
- Long connecting cable 1.8 m
- Large storage facility for the steam tube and power cord
|Product name / Commercial code||TDS1624000|
|Product name/family||Steam station|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||250 x 225 x 375 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||4.4 kg|
|Connection rating (W)||2,400 W|
|Power of boiler (W)||1,450 W|
|Voltage (V)||230 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.