Save up to 57 litres per load
One of many people's pet peeves is having to deal with a lot of dishes after hosting friends and family. Thanks to VarioSpeed, spending more time with family and friends will be one thing to look forward to, because washing your dishes is 3x faster and will cost you less money on your water bills. With only 6.5L of water usage, you're guaranteed to have piece of mind, in your pocket, and on your wrist.
The purpose of endless tests: satisfied customers.
Our dishwashers go through 485 rigorous quality checks before leaving our factory. In fact, we even run water through the dishwashers to make sure they work properly. Water spots in your new dishwasher are proof that your dishwasher passed the test. Ultimately, a dishwasher from Bosch means one thing: reliability.
Quiet, sleek, refined design.
Bosch top control dishwashers feature hidden controls for a sleek, refined look in your kitchen with bar, pocket or scoop handle options. In fact, our dishwashers are so quiet, we’ve added a light to let you know a cycle is running. Three racks of flexible loading space effortlessly accommodates chef’s tools, measuring cups, stemware and bulky items.
Find a dealer
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Valid 16 March– 15 June 2018
Bosch 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Conditions of Entry
Below are the Conditions of the Bosch 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Promotion including how to arrange a refund of the purchase price if a Purchaser is not fully satisfied with the Product purchased (Offer). To be eligible for the Offer, the Eligible Product must be trialled by the Purchaser for a minimum of 21 days. If after the 21 day period the Purchaser is not satisfied with the Eligible Product, the Purchaser may register for a refund with the Promoter.
Ineligible Product means any project or commercial purchases, developments etc. (i.e. any similar arrangements other than personal renovations), trade seconds, scratch and dent stock, ex-display or used stock. Ineligible Purchases means any lay-bys or similar arrangements unless paid in full before money back claim is lodged, hire purchase or rental agreements and all purchases made directly from BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd.
Offer Period means the period between 9am UTC+02:00 on 16 March 2018 and 5pm UTC+02:00 on 15 June 2018 (inclusive). Product means Bosch Dishwasher models SMS88TI01E, SMS68TI02E, SMS46MI00Z, SMS46MW00Z, SMS64GI00Z, SMS43D08ME, SMS40E12ZA, SMS40E18ZA, SMS46KI00Z, SMS24AI00Z or SMS24AW00Z purchased from a participating Bosch reseller in South Africa during the Offer Period, excluding Ineligible Products and Ineligible Purchases. Promoter means BSH Home Appliances Pty Ltd (ABN 22 109 198 405) of 96 Fifteenth Road, Randjespark, Midrand, South Africa, 1685. Purchaser means a resident of South Africa, who purchases a Product during the Offer Period and is the end user of that Product.
- Subject to these Conditions, if a Purchaser is not fully satisfied with the Product purchased, and has trialled the Eligible Product for a minimum of 21 days, then within 30 days from the date of purchase of the Product, the Purchaser may complete the online form at http://boschpromo.co.za/cleanlikeabosch to arrange a refund of the purchase price of the Product and transportation of the Product from its location back to the Promoter or its agent. Once the claim is lodged, a representative will be in touch to arrange a collection date. The Purchaser must make the Product available for collection by the Promoter or its agent in order for the Money Back Guarantee refund to be processed.
- The original purchase receipt of the Product must be retained and supplied by the Purchaser upon request to either the Promoter or its agent as proof of purchase. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the refund if the original purchase receipt of the Product cannot be provided by the Purchaser.
- All manuals and accessories sold as part of the Product must be included with the returned Product prior to any refund being provided.
- The Product and all manuals and accessories sold as part of it must be in as good as new condition (fair wear and tear excluded) and must not be damaged for a refund to be provided. For transportation of the Product and all manuals and accessories sold as part of it back to the Promoter, the Purchaser must ensure that the Product is disconnected from water and electricity supply and is void of any additional accessories e.g. door panels before collection by the Promoter.
- Refund amount covers only the purchase price of the Product and all manuals and accessories sold as part of it but excludes any associated charges including transportation, installation and purchase of additional accessories and warranties. The refund will be processed within 60 days of the collection date of the Product.
- The Promoter, licensees, on-sellers and their employees (and their immediate families), and their agencies associated with this Offer are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Conditions or who tampers with the claiming process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Any misrepresentation or fraudulent information supplied by a claimant disqualifies their claim(s). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Offer is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these Conditions (if at all).
- The Promoter, its directors, employees, agents and contractors, and the agencies and companies associated with this Offer (Associated Entities) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person, arising out of or in connection with this Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Offer is not transferable, assignable or exchangeable.
- Nothing in these Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under The South African Consumer Protection Act, as well as any other non-excludable warranties under applicable consumer protection laws in the relevant States and Territories of South Africa where a purchase is made (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of a claimant’s participation in the Offer.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in a bonus to that stated in these Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
- If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (if any), to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as appropriate.
- Without limiting any other Condition, the Promoter and the Associated Entities will not be liable for any damage in transit of the Product.
- A term (or part or parts thereof) of these Conditions will not apply where the term is unenforceable under the law of the relevant jurisdiction under which any legal action is legitimately taken, however such terms (or part or parts thereof) are severable and do not invalidate the remaining terms.