How to clean microwaves
How to clean stainless steel
- First, find the direction of the stainless steel grain. It could be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
- Next, wash the steel with a soft cloth and mild, soapy water. Be sure to always wipe in the direction of the grain. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Apply the Bosch stainless steel conditioner and wipe with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain. Remove excess with a paper towel. DO NOT apply the conditioner to logos, control labels or black stainless steel. Black stainless steel can be simply cleaned with mild soapy water and a soft cloth.
- DO NOT use chlorine-based cleaners. DO NOT use abrasive cloths or cleaners.
How to clean the exterior
Simply wipe with a damp cloth.
How to clean the interior
- Remove the tray and wash it with mild, soapy water. Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
- Wipe the inside of the microwave with a damp cloth.