Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Unplug the appliance or switch off the fuse.
- Remove all food from refrigerator and store in a cool location.
- Remove storage compartments, drawers and shelving.
- Clean the appliance using a soft cloth, using lukewarm water and a small amount of pH-balanced dishwashing liquid. Wipe dry when done with a soft cloth.
- Clean stainless steel areas by using mild, soapy water with a soft cloth. Wipe in the direction of the stainless steel grain when washing and drying. Rinse with water and wipe dry to avoid water marks. Do not use cleaning agents that are abrasive or contain chlorine since both are corrosive to stainless steel. For added shine, apply stainless steel conditioner and wipe off excess with a soft cloth. Do not apply stainless steel conditioners or cleaners to control labels or markings. Warning: Some stainless steel cleaners are known to have negative effects on materials other than stainless steel. Make sure to apply stainless steel cleaners to stainless steel components only! The Bosch stainless steel conditioner is available for purchase in the Bosch Accessories & Parts Store (part number 00576696).
- Wipe the door seal with water and a soft cloth. Then thoroughly dry wiith a soft cloth.
- After cleaning, plug in your refrigerator or switch the fuse on to turn the appliance on.