Follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Unplug the appliance or switch off the fuse.
- Remove all food from refrigerator and store in a cool location.
- Remove storage compartments, drawers and shelving.
- Clean the appliance using a soft cloth, using lukewarm water and a small amount of pH-balanced dishwashing liquid. Wipe dry when done with a soft cloth.
- Clean stainless steel areas by using a mild, soapy water or stainless steel cleaner with a soft cloth. Wipe in the direction of the stainless steel grain when washing and drying. Wipe dry to avoid water marks. Do not use cleaning agents that contain chlorine since it is corrosive to stainless steel. Warning: Some stainless steel cleaners are known to have negative effects on materials other than stainless steel. Make sure to apply stainless steel cleaners to stainless steel components only! Stainless steel conditioning wipes can be bought in the Bosch Accessories & Parts Store (part number 00311134).
- Wipe the door seal with water and a soft cloth. Then thoroughly dry wiith a soft cloth.
- After cleaning, plug in your refrigerator or switch the fuse on to turn the appliance on.