(Huntington Beach, CA – January 12, 2011) – With Bosch, builders can elevate their projects with a collection of high quality built-in appliances. Whether it’s a single family or multi-housing project, builders have a clear advantage when their projects feature the precision German engineering, modern design and efficient performance that Bosch appliances are known for.
There is a variety of Bosch built-in cooking options for builders to choose from, including:
- Gas Cooktops: A 30” five burner Bosch gas cooktop is ideal for kitchens where space is limited. This space-efficient cooktop delivers performance and flexibility with a combined output of 47,000 BTU.
- Electric and Induction Cooktops: AutoChef® sensor cooking technology helps deliver precise cooking results, every time, and without waste of energy. AutoChef’s sensor works with pre-programmed cooking modes to measure the temperature from the bottom of the pan to apply only the perfect amount of energy to the element.
- Wall Ovens: Bosch built-in ovens deliver safety and efficiency features for the premium home appliances segment. Genuine European Convection makes the most out of time and energy by allowing an entire meal to cook at once, without the transfer of flavor or aromas.
Bosch is the only U.S. appliance manufacturer with entire product lines of ENERGY STAR® qualified dishwashers, washers and refrigeration including:
- Dishwashers: The Bosch 800 Plus is the quietest dishwasher in the U.S., operating at a virtually silent 40 dBA. The 800 Plus is also the most efficient dishwasher, using as little as 1.57 gallons of water per cycle, 70 percent less than the average dishwasher, and operates on only 180 kWh/y of energy, an industry best.
- Counter Depth Refrigeration: Linea® side-by-side refrigeration features a long door with hidden hinges to provide a seamless built-in look, while all metal handles, high end glass shelves and metal look trims give the refrigerator a premium appearance.
For additional information about how Bosch appliances can help distinguish your builder project, please visit www.bosch-home.com/us. Connect with Bosch on Facebook at Facebook.com/BoschAppliances or on Twitter at @BoschAppliances.