Bosch's innovative ActiveWater technology maximises efficiency to produce outstanding results whilst protecting the environment. With carefully targeted water distribution, improved filter technology, faster heating and increased pump output for more water circulation, ActiveWater dishwashers give superb results.
Serie | 4 Free-standing dishwasher 60 cm white
The ActiveWater 60 with Rackmatic: Adjusts up and down 5 cm in three steps to give you more room for dishes, even when fully loaded.
Less water, less energy, better performance.
AquaSensor: stain detection for brilliantly clean dishes.
The AquaSensor regulates the water usage depending on the type and degree of soiling, using light beams to manage the rinse. Depending on remaining food particles, grease or detergent residues in the rinse, the rinsing process is assessed to evaluate whether it needs to be continued.
Automatic programmes ensure automatically the best cleaning performance.
Water usage, water temperature and rinse time are adjusted exactly to suit the level of soiling. This provides best results while saving water and energy.
AquaStop with 100% lifetime guarantee against water damage.
The AquaStop system consists of a double-walled supply hose, a safety valve, as well as a floor sump with float switch, offering 100% protection against water damage. Guaranteed by Bosch for lifetime.
LoadSensor automatically saves water and energy for fewer dishes.
The load weight is detected by a rotary speed sensor which recognizes the water level. For bigger loads, more water is needed to soak the dishes and the water level decreases. In that case more water is added. For smaller loads, less water is needed for rinsing. The load sensor provides for optimal water usage even for half loads or partial loads, saving water and electricity.
EcoSilence DriveTM: powerful, durable, quiet and efficient.
To increase our cleaning efficiency we have developed the economical EcoSilence DriveTM. It is exceptionally quiet, efficient and guarantees low electricity consumption. The EcoSilence DriveTM works without brushes is ultra silenct and top results are automatically guaranteed.
Glass protection technology for extra gentle handling for your delicate glasses.
Because soft water causes glass corrosion, Bosch dishwashers with glass protection technology constantly regulate the degree of hardness. This is how we ensure that valuable glasses and delicate china are always washed with special care.
HalfLoad option: saves time, water and electricity.
Sometimes you can’t wait for the dishwasher to be full before you need to clean your dishes. With the HalfLoad option this is not a problem because it is an ideal cycle for washing fewer dishes. That’s how you do not only save water but also save time.
Child lock on door prevents unintended door opening during rinsing.
A child-proof door lock prevents the door from being opened and the programme being altered during the cycle. This prevents injuries caused by hot steam and accidental adjustments to the programme settings.
Easy pre-select programme start for the desired start time.
With the time delay function you can pre-select the programme for the desired start time. This allows you to handle your appliance conveniently, at any time during the day, during work hours or at night. After the start of the programme a display indicates the precise remaining time.
Vario basket is easily placeable in the lower basket.
The Vario basket can be easily placed in the lower basket and provides addional storage space for cutlery. It is included as a standard in all ActiveWater models without VarioDrawer.
Height-adjustable up to 5 cm at 3 levels even with a fully loaded top basket
Thanks to the triple Rackmatic system, the height of the top basket can easily be adjusted by up to 5 cm. And you can do this when it's fully loaded. That means even more adjustment options and thus maximum flexibility.
- 60 cm dishwasher
- Freestanding - White
- Energy Class: 4 Energy Stars
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50: 237 kwhper year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes. Actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is
- Energy consumption in programme Eco 50: 0.846 kwh
- Power consumption off-mode / left-on mode: NO_FEATURE / NO_FEATURE
- Water consumption in programme Eco 50: 2772 litres per year, based on 280 standard cleaning cycles. Actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Consumption in programme Eco 50: 2772 litres water per year / 237 kwh energy per year. Based on 280 standard cleaning cycles using cold water fill and the consumption of the low power modes.
- Drying efficiency class NO_FEATURE on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient)
- The information relates to the programme Eco 50. This programme is suitable to clean normally soiled tableware and is the most efficient programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
- Programme time in programme Eco 50: 210 min
- Duration of the left-on mode: NO_FEATURE
- Noise level: 48 dB (re 1 pW), built-under
- 5 programmes:
Intensive 70 °C, Auto 45-65 °C, Eco 50 °C, Quick wash 45 °C, Pre-Rinse
- 1 Half Load
- 4 cleaning temperatures
- ActiveWater hydraulic system
- Sliding lid central
- AquaSensor, loading sensor
- Detergent Automation
- BLDC motor for heat and drain pump
- Stainless steel/Polinox
- Alternating spray
- Regenerative electronics
- 3-fold corrugated
- Time remaining indicator front
- Electronic delay timer: 1-24 hours
- LED salt refill indicator
- LED rinse aid refill indicator
- Programme selector with integrated start button
- Vario basket system
- Silver XXL baskets
- Rackmatic 3-stage
- 2 foldable plate racks in bottom basket
- Cutlery rack in top basket
- Cutlery basket in bottom basket
- 2 x simple
- AquaStop with guarantee
- Childproof door lock
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD): 84.5 x 60 x 60 cm
Currently there are no scale drawings available.