Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times as fast as on a conventional glass-ceramic hob.
Serie | 8 90 cm, Ceramic hob
The induction hob with PerfectFry: achieve perfect frying results thanks to automatic temperature control.
Pan recognition, and it won'y work when there is no pot on the induction
9 step fire for induction
9 step fire for induction, precise control of the fire power, to meet your different cooking needs
The temperature is crucial for frying. Too high will make even the best steak fry too quickly or scorch it. No matter how you like to eat it - rare, medium or well-done: frying meat is made simple now. PerfectFry sensor regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them precisely if needed.
DirectSelect Premium offers premium usability during cooking with a full length of 30cm. For an intuitively simple selection of power levels and additional functionalities. Our user interface only shows the functions which you actually require. The user interface is not visible when turned off and makes for a clean and elegant design of the hob.
- Facette front and rear, side profiles
- Can be combined with all hobs in comfort design
- Direct Select
- Electronic display
- Electronic regulation 17 power levels
- Timer with switch-off function for all zones
count-up timer; per cooktop
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
Whipe protection function
- loose insert in packaging
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 11.1 kW
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 300 mmx240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø <
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage residual heat indicator per cooking zone
- Main switch
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings