No matter whether you have an open-plan kitchen and living-room or a small, closed-off kitchen. We offer the optimum air volume for kitchens of all sizes. Air should be exchanged 6 to 12 times an hour to ensure a consistently pleasant ambience. To do so, the air delivery volume or power of the cooker hood must be appropriate to the room volume.
Serie | 4 DWK97HM60B black Inclined glass brand design - black
The optimum air volume for kitchen of all sizes.
Chinmey- the volume rise from 18m3/min to 20m3/min in 5 second.
Side absorption- the volume rise from 17m3/min to 19m3/min in 5 second.
π shape filter
Double metal filter
Same design as cooktops with DirectSelect. Three normal power settings, two additional high-power settings are just a few functions out of many that can be accessed directly via the control panel.
Metal grease filter
Ducted and recirculation hoods require metal grease filters to filter grease and other solid particles out of the extracted air. To keep these filters operating at maximum efficiency, clean them about once a month either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Chimney hood
- Suitable for ducted or re-circulated extraction
- In recirculation operation chimless use possible
- Wall mounted hood
- TouchControl for extractor speeds and light
- TouchControl with Electronic display
- 3-stage + intensive via TouchControl
- Electronic via TouchControl with Electronic display
- TouchControl (3-stage + intensive) with
- 3-stage + intensive control
- Twin channel high performance fan motor
- Capacitor energy efficient
- Light Intensity: 90 lux
- Colour Temperature: 3500 K
- Rim extraction
- Filter cover glass
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher safe
- Extraction rate according to DIN/EN 61591 ø 15 cm: max. Normal 420 m³/h Intensive 680 m³/h
- Ducted extraction rate according to DIN/EN 61591max. 420 m³/h
- Maximum extraction rate exhaust air 420 m³/h according to EN 61591
- Extraction rate exhaust air according to EN 61591:
max. normal use 420 m³/h, intensive 680 m³/h
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 at max. normal use exhaust air: 57 dB(A) re 1 pW (43 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
- Noise level according to EN 60704-3 und EN 60704-2-13 exhaust air:
Max. normal use: 57 dB(A) re 1 pW (43 dB(A) re 20 µPa sound pressure)
Intensive: 66 dB(A) re 1 pW (52 dB(A) re 20 µPa sou
- Diameter pipe Ø 150 mm (Ø 120 mm enclosed)
- Power rating: 263 W
- Dimensions exhaust air (HxWxD): 929-1199 x 890 x 499 mm
* In accordance with the EU-Regulation No 65/2014