Satisfaction all over: a high degree of flexibility guarantees you perfect results with completely crease-free fabrics. This is possible due to the multi-directional soleplate — a true innovation and a real aid when ironing, which is sure to bring a smile to your face.
Comfortable and crease-free ironing in all directions - in your favourite colour.
MultiDirectional: iron in all directions
DripStop: no risk of water marks.
The DripStop function is a built-in control in the iron, which independently controls the temperature of the water flow. This prevents water droplets and unsightly water marks on fabrics. After all, there is nothing more annoying than having to put a garment back in the washing basket instead of being able to place it on the pile of ironed laundry. DripStop also works even at low temperatures.
3AntiCalc: ready for operation for longer.
All good things come in threes — this applies to the service life of an appliance too. The 3AntiCalc function, as the name implies, is a threefold function comprising SelfClean, Calc'nClean and a built-in AntiCalc System. It effectively prevents the build-up of limescale in your appliance and reliably increases the service life of your Bosch iron.
150 g steam shot
A steam shot of 150 g helps to remove even stubborn creases. This is a good amount to help you master even those tricky ironing tasks.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
AdvancedSteam System: steam for professionals.
Leave nothing to chance when it comes to ironing. You can rely on our innovative AdvancedSteam System with an optimal and powerful steam output rate. It allows a targeted distribution of the steam over the fabric and deeper penetration into the fabric. How? Using a refined system and the interaction of steam channels, outlet wholes and guides. This targeted steam makes ironing easier and also brings you to your goal faster: a pile of ironed laundry.
2400 watts max.
A good prerequisite for rapid heating of both steam stations and steam irons is between 2400 and 2500 watts of power.
- Power: 2400W
- Multi-directional CeraniumGlissée soleplate - for smooth and creasefree ironing into all directions
- AdvancedSteam System: optimized steam distribution due to a new advanced sole plate design
- ergonomic design for convenient ironing:
- comfortable SoftTouch handle
- convenient ThumbRest
- ergonomically shaped big buttons
- Continuous steam 40 g/min
- Shot of steam 150 gr
- Vertical steam
- Large transparent water tank (320 ml), for easy and fast filling
- Water spray function
- Variable steam control
- Variable temperature control
- LED control light
- Slim ironing tip - easy ironing along the buttons and seams
- QuickFilling: bigger filling inlet with lid for fast and easy filling/emptying
- 3AntiCalc: triple cleaning function with self-clean, calc 'n clean and built-in anti-calc system
- Drip-stop function
- Extra long 2 m cable with flexible joint and cord tidy facility
- Optional accessories: descaling solution TDZ1101
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA3024010|
|Product name/family||Steam iron|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||150 x 121 x 290 mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.5 kg|
|Continuous steam (g/min)||40|
|Steam shot (g)||150|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Power on indicator|
|Maximum Power (W)||2,400 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
- 1 accessory found for Steam iron:
Currently there are no scale drawings available.