The special soleplate with its 3-phase design guarantees an ideal distribution of steam and maximum gliding. The triple-zone ironing technology includes moistening, drying and smoothing processes. This ironing process, together with the sophisticated arrangement of the steam channels, makes this household chore significantly more convenient and less stressful.
Steam ironing for beginners; easy to fill.
PalladiumGlissée: for better gliding.
90 g steam shot
With enough steam and heat, you can finish ironing faster. Work with a minimum steam shot level of 80 g to 120 g — the higher the volume, the more time you will save.
- Power: 2100 W
- PalladiumGlissée soleplate with steam channels and 3 Zone layout - ideal steam distribution and superb gliding
- Extra steam 30 g/min
- Shot of steam 90 gr
- Vertical steam
- Large transparent water tank (290 ml), for easy and fast filling
- Variable steam control
- Variable temperature control
- LED control light
- Slim ironing tip - easy ironing along the buttons and seams
- 2AntiCalc: double cleaning function with self-clean and calc 'n clean system
- Water spray function
- Long 1.9 m cable with flexible joint and cord tidy facility
|Product name / Commercial code||TDA2610|
|Product name/family||Steam iron|
|Dimensions of the product (mm)||x x mm|
|Net weight (kg)||1.0|
|Steam shot (g)||90|
|Seflclean system||Valve cleaning needle|
|Power on indicator|
|Maximum Power (W)||2,200 W|
|Voltage (V)||220-240 V|
Currently there are no scale drawings available.